Your Own Blog For Your Home Improvement Company
Search engine friendly home improvement blogs have become one of the most important online web tools that are generating a tremendous amount of traffic and web site exposure from search engines and targeted visitors. Active blogs drive targeted traffic to web sites as a result of the search engines listings they create. Additionally, tons of targeted online web visitors and readers look for blogs related to subject matter they have an interest in knowing more about.
Our contractor marketing consultants will create a contractor blog for you to manage, as well as allow the consultant to add and update marketing to your website. This blog is where home tips, latest projects and any company news can be promoted for your company. If you do not provide any content, our marketing consultants will routinely add blog posts for you.
No matter what your need, Footbridge Media can offer the tools and support to help ensure that your home improvement blog positions you as a credible authority, expands your online visibility and influence and drives targeted traffic to your contractor’s website.
At Footbridge Media, we offer a wide range of contractor marketing tools and home improvement blog services, including:
- A user-friendly blogging platform that features and an optimization feature that ensures SEO compliance for your home improvement blog posts.
- In house content writers and editors that will add compelling content to help educate your visitors and generate leads.
- Blog Writing services that consistently deliver fresh, keyword-rich content to keep your firm top of mind with prospective clients
- Ongoing promotion through directory submissions, social media network channels and inclusion in the Footbridge Media Contractor Directory.
Latest Contractor Marketing Articles on Blogging
- Is Blogging Important for Home Improvement Contractors?
Home improvement contractors have a lot on their plates day to day. Between servicing existing customers, building new clientele, cultivating a referral base and many other aspects of growing a business, it’s amazing there is still time for actual work. During those precious moments at the office, while catching up on paperwork, the conscientious contractor...Read More
- Six Content Marketing Ideas for Contractors
When it comes to your website content is important. As Footbridge Media focuses on the optimization of your website, it is important to provide information that the client is looking for and will convert potential website visitors to leads. It is beneficial that the following six things are on your website. 1) What is The...Read More
You Also Get The Following Services with Our Marketing Program