Graphic Design Services
Helping You Get The Word Out with FREE Graphic Design!
As part of our marketing program, we help design online and offline advertisements to meet your promotional needs. Targeted print marketing programs have proven to be an effective method of increasing in-bound leads for service professionals. The main benefit of a targeted direct mail program is that it allows you to send your advertising message directly to the most likely buyer of your services.*
Developing The Right Marketing Piece – Steps involved:
- Determine who your most likely customer is. Use past experience to define the best customer to target.
- Research the number of households in your area that meets your criteria.
- Purchase a list based on the criteria you’ve chosen.
- Develop your marketing message.
- Design and print postcards or sales letters.
- Determine the right mailing rotation–how many, how often.
- Work with a direct mail fulfillment house to address, sort and prepare your mailing to achieve the lowest possible postage rates.
- Analyze your mailing campaign to insure you are achieving the desired results.
Footbridge Media can help you learn the steps involved with organizing your own direct mail program.
Get affordable custom made direct mail pieces from our professional graphic design department:
EDDM Mailers for Contractors
*Design services included in our Marketing Program are limited to such items as online graphics and print news ads, postcards, business cards and flyer designs but, do not include larger format designs such as car wraps, street banners, posters, catalogs etc. Our Marketing Program design services do not include free printed materials as part of the program. Physical printed products can be purchased through www.footbridgemarketing.com.
Latest Contractor Marketing Articles on Direct Mail
- 9 Things To Do With The Phone Book You Just Got
Well it is that time of the year where homeowners and businesses receive one of the largest paperweights delivered straight to their door. At Footbridge Media, our postman actually offered us two if we wanted them. Reluctantly, we had to take the one. About Aaron O'HanlonAaron O’Hanlon is a marketing consultant with Footbridge Media , a...Read More
- 5 Reasons Every Contractor Should Send Out Holiday Cards
It is almost that time of year as the holiday season will be here before you know it. After all, marketing to our clients is our core importance in business throughout the year. Touching base with your client base on a regular basis is much better then marketing to a cold list. A simple and...Read More
You Also Get The Following Services with Our Marketing Program