Online Review Management System
When you sign up for the Footbridge Media marketing program, you get access to a simple yet powerful platform to help gather customer feedback and encourage online reviews for your company. This automated review management system provides you with a simple way to start engaging and listening to your customers.
Get Started With Just An Email
Simply add your customers email addresses and the platform sends a customized email to start the feedback process. The automated platform does the rest for you. It’s fast and easy!
- Just add a single email or upload your customer list to start getting customer feedback.
- If you need new customers emails, we offer web pages to start the feedback process.
- The platform’s API can be integrated with you CRM or database for full automation capabilities.
Customers Give Their Feedback
Your customers are asked to comment on their experience with your company and how likely they are to refer you business to friends and family. When a customer rates you highly (you can customized your rating criteria), they will then be asked to consider reviewing your business on one of the important review sites that you have selected for your account such as Google, Facebook or Yelp. Negative customer feedback is recorded privately so that you can follow up with the customer to resolve their issue.
- Get customer reviews that display on your website properly marked-up with schema.
- Happy customers are asked to write an online review.
- You are alerted of unhappy customers so that you can follow up with them.
Display Testimonials on Your Website
Displaying powerful customer testimonials on your website is simple with our review management system. This platform provides manual control of which testimonials you would like to display or you can have reviews with a specific rating score displayed automatically on your website.
- Customer testimonials can be manually or automatically approved for display on your website.
- Adding fresh content to your website is simple.
- Best of all each review is properly marked up with SEO friendly schema.
Encourage Customers to Leave Online Reviews
Any customers that rate your company at or above your selected rating threshold will then be asked to leave a comment on one of the 3rd party review websites of your choice. Your customers are given a direct link to your Google+ Local page, Facebook page, Yelp profile and dozens of other business profile listings and review sites. You customers can easily review your company generating online customer reviews that will build your online reputation.
- Only happy customers are sent the review sites of your choosing to leave a positive testimonial.
- Integration provided for over 40 review sites such as Google, Yelp and Facebook.
- Gain online reviews and better search engine optimization visibility.
Monitoring & Reporting of Reviews
Easily manage your online review reputation with our online review management system. Whether you have just one company or multiple, all your customer review information can be viewed in a simple dashboard. Ensure you are meeting your customers needs and grow your online reputation with this easy to use review platform.
- Get easy to read reports of your customer feedback, online reviews and more.
- You are alerted to new reviews that are posted on 3rd party online review sites so that you can respond to them.
- Tiered reporting with flexible labels and filtering of valuable data available for one or multiple locations.
Latest Contractor Marketing Articles
- Make It Easy To Review Your Business: Capturing Good (And Bad) Comments
The opinions that your customers express on the world wide web are potent, and the internet is ripe with opportunities for clients to review your business. The wrong review in the right place can cut down a small company. The right review can greatly improve your visibility on Google and grow your business. So how...Read More
- Three Reasons Why Contractors Should Get Reviews + How To Do It
Why is it important that contractors get Google reviews after every job? Ask yourself this question, “When I search for products or services, do I look for reviews to help me make my decision?”. For most people the answer to that question is a resounding YES. If your company does not have reviews, and the...Read More
You Also Get The Following Services with Our Marketing Program