Get A Website That Generates Leads
A website that works must bring in new business. At Footbridge, we build great websites and continuously search engine optimize your website to bring in traffic, which translates into leads, month after month!
Search Engine Optimization
Since 2004, Footbridge Media has been the leading search engine optimization (SEO) company for contractors across the United States and Canada. This is the main reason contractors of all varieties have come to us. We specialize in constructing and updating websites so that they are indexed correctly by all the major search engines and then taking the steps necessary month after month that make the website rise in the rankings. Our SEO services including back linking your website into our network of contractors, all major directory submissions, press releases, local search engine submission (e.g., Google places/maps) etc.
Complete Marketing Program
In addition to our SEO services you will also receive:
- A Website (or update as needed)
- A custom Video – submitted to video directories.
- Your own Blog – designed for your company.
- Your own Newsletter – designed for your company.
- Email accounts
- Website maintenance – updates as you request
- Website hosting
- Submission to all major search engines and their local features
- Press Releases
Social Media Management
Social networking has become a part of everyday life for most individuals and businesses and as such, it is necessary for businesses to maintain a presence in social media. There are so many outlets available in which to participate that deciding where to maintain that presence can be difficult. Our social media managers understand the reach of different platforms and are here to advise you on which to utilize. We recommend avoiding the temptation to spread yourself too thin by being active in numerous networks and instead focus on a strong presence in up to three.
Management Program Includes:
- Creating online profiles for Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Customized company branded backgrounds for Twitter and YouTube
- Daily Facebook page status updates
- Daily Twitter updates – Tweets
- Upload photos, testimonials, and information as needed
- Interact and respond to comments and replies to updates as needed
- Create a promotional video and publish to your YouTube channel
- Write an distribute email to your client/lead list about the new social media outlets
- Add content to website blog monthly and post new content to major outlets
- Relevant and Timely – Paying attention to local events that require attention (weather event, disaster, city-wide event)