Now Hiring: Website Support Manager
Footbridge Media is seeking a full-time Website Support Manager. Within this position, you will complete day-to-day tasks involving making edits, updates or changes to websites owned by our clients and any other website design or development tasks that may be needed.
- Photoshop/Fireworks Graphic Design Experience
- FTP and Dreamweaver
- WordPress experience is a plus
- PHP experience is a plus
- SEO / Optimization knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Webmaster tools / Analytics is a plus
Typical Duties Include:
- Completing website editing tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Editing HTML/CSS/Graphics of a website as requested by the client
- Adding new content while following SEO rules and procedures
- Editing HTML or WordPress websites
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and vacation/sick day package
- 50% of Health + dental insurance paid by company
- Flexible paid time off
- No dress code
- Plenty of work to do (job security) as long as you do a good job.
- Long-term potential for career promotion
- Easy-going (dare we say fun) atmosphere typical of a Silicon Valley startup
This position is part of a two person team. This team member would be responsible for managing day-to-day website content changes and additions. Together, our Account Manager teams work in harmony to balance active client management and ongoing website/online marketing tasks on a regular basis.
We are looking for someone who can make as few mistakes as possible while editing live websites and still complete them in a timely manner. If you feel you are experienced and qualified enough to be considered, please fill out the form below and be sure to include your resume. If you have applied to this position in the past, please apply again – we are hiring more people!
- Employment Type:
- Compensation Range:
Based On Experience
- Location: Pensacola, FL