Prospect Packets – What Are You Using?
Regardless if you just gave an estimate, or they have already purchased,
every potential client should be receiving some form of prospect packet.
Included in these packets should be:
- welcome letter
- copies of all license and insurance information
- list of 10 references with contact information
- brochures on products
- process information ( what will the client expect with the project)
- current copy of your newsletter
- testimonial list
- Association Membership certifications
- Consumer Articles (Why Hire Us, What You Need To Know Before Hiring,
The more information you supply to the potential client, the less questions
you will have, and by providing them with so much information, you will be able
to come off better than the competition. If you believe we are missing anything, please let us know on our Facebook page.