12 Reasons You Should Be Involved in Social Media
I know the battle that as a home improvement contractor you may have with getting involved with social media, but regardless if you use our social media management program, or do it yourself, here are just a few reasons you should be doing social media on a daily basis. If you need assistance, simply go back to our 3-3 Plan series, which will help you as well. Listed below are the reasons your home improvement company, regardless if you are a plumber or a custom home builder, why you should be doing social media every day:
- By communicating with your customers on a daily basis you are showing that you care about them
- Awareness! Staying in touch with your clients is important
- Your company can benefit from establishing an open forum for customer feedback
- Communication! Tell your clients your message, your services, advice them about home improvements, announce changes and display latest projects
- You know that your existing clients are more likely to use you again and refer other people.
- Feature one of your clients or a successful project or testimonial. This shows gratitude for having such wonderful customers and how well your services fulfill their needs
- Distinguishing your business from your competitors is beneficial
- It is beneficial to be seen as an expert in your industry
- Educated and informed customers make better customers
- Periodically advertise a promotion or special on your social media pages
- Retention! Through social media, your clients are reminded to purchase your services again in the future
- Promote and highlight your referral program
So make sure that throughout this year that your marketing plan consists of something that deals with social media and you will see the benefits for your company.