Social Media Management
Social networking has become a part of everyday life for most individuals and businesses and as such, it is necessary for businesses to maintain a presence in social media. There are so many outlets available in which to participate that deciding where to maintain that presence can be difficult. Our social media managers understand the reach of different platforms and are here to advise you on which to utilize. We recommend avoiding the temptation to spread yourself too thin by being active in numerous networks and instead focus on a strong presence in up to three.
Management Program Includes:
- Creating online profiles for Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Customized company branded graphics for Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Daily Facebook page status updates
- Daily Twitter updates – Tweets
- Upload photos, testimonials, and information as needed
- Interact and respond to comments and replies to updates as needed
- Relevant and Timely – Paying attention to local events that require attention (weather event, disaster, city-wide event)
What Our Clients Are Saying About Our Social Media Management
Let me tell you how awesome of a job you do. You handle everything quickly and correctly. Thank you!
Latest Contractor Marketing Articles on Social Media
- Managing Your Business Social Media Presence: Personal & Work Activity
Thanks to the internet, anything you or your business ever does now has the potential to live forever. Managing your business social media presence means keeping a hold on your personal and business social accounts. It doesn’t matter if you think you deleted it; it’s likely still out there somewhere. Nothing dies on the Internet...Read More
- Is Your Website Ready for Facebook Link Preview Changes ?
With so many big platforms in the world of online marketing, you need to stay current with all the players in motion. We talk a lot about Google here – but today we’re taking a break from that search engine Goliath to talk about another so-big-you-can’t-ignore-it company – Facebook. Facebook has been fighting the “fake...Read More