Pensacola, FL - Full time
Footbridge Media is seeking a full-time Marketing Associate with Marketing experience to assist our home services and construction clients to maximize their marketing efforts.
This position's priority is to maintain customer relationships through regular contact with our current base of home improvement contractors. The Marketing Associate would be the main point of contact for our current Footbridge Media clients.
Common communication opportunities would include providing the appropriate recommendation for online marketing, talking about business successes and failures, ascertaining client satisfaction, and sometimes just engaging in conversation to see how the client is doing.
Simply put, we're looking for someone who enjoys developing professional relationships and has a passion for helping small businesses to grow and better themselves.
You must live in the Pensacola, Florida area to be considered.
Main Duties Include
- Maintaining regular communication with assigned client base via email and phone
- Following communication procedures regarding documentation and scheduling
- Making recommendations as to specific online marketing tactics
- Promoting additional marketing products if it would assist with client success
- Delegating specific marketing and site maintenance tasks to the appropriate team members
- Strong customer service skills A MUST
- Strong communication skills A MUST
- Basic knowledge of online marketing
- Current understanding of basic Search Engine Optimization
- Previous marketing experience
- Proven track record of competent client management
This department is growing - so you'll be working in conjunction with our current marketing consultant staff as an addition to the Footbridge Media organization.
You could be our next Marketing Associate if you'll ACTUALLY care about our clients. It's not just about making calls or sending emails. We're looking for someone who isn't just looking for a job; we need someone who will help to foster relationships with our clients and deepen the company-client connection with a genuine, human interest in helping small businesses to grow.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and vacation/sick day package
- 50% of Health + dental / vision insurance paid by the company
- Flexible paid time off
- Casual dress code
- Plenty of work to do (job security) as long as you do a good job.
- Easy-going work atmosphere
If you have any questions about the position, or our company, we'd be happy to chat. Reach out to us anytime and we'll get back to you ASAP!